Friday, January 9, 2009

9/365: Rug cleaning today, unsuccessful.



Bri rented a rug doctor to clean our incredibly dirty rug. And of course it doesn't clean for sh!t. But why would it? Nothing seems to be made with good quality anymore. It's always half ass so THEY can save a buck. I don't understand why a company will sell you a product and lie through their teeth that it will work if you buy this and buy that, yet has no intention of actually working. I would be willing to pay top dollar just to know that what i am purchasing will work 100%. I guess they figure it's the thought that counts? I would just appreciate a little honesty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dirty carpet or not, that's a great looking room! Very comfortable and beautiful.

donna said...

The trick is to really filthy up the carpet before you start, then it looks like you actually did something!

I love the room btw :D