Wednesday, January 7, 2009

7/365: My pug is sex nuts.



I got this saying from Clerks II when Randall was describing someone as being "sex nuts and retard strong" and it pretty much describes Cyrus to a T. Last night he wouldn't stop scratching himself and when he scratches himself, he makes these annoying audible pug breathing noises which woke me up numerous times. Apparently he was scratching intensely all day (making him "sex nuts", even tho it has nothing to do with sex, just the idea that when he has something on his mind there is no changing it. idk it makes sense to us). So when I came home from work, I took him outside to the deck and brushed the hell out of his coat, as you can see from the hair flying around. I even cleaned out his ears, eyes and gave him flea medication. I'm hoping his little "spa" treatment is enough to keep him quiet tonight.... or else!

Update at 9pm: Cy apparently had an allergic reaction to his flea medication so it only made matters worse :( Gave him a bath, and hoping it will calm his itchy skin down, poor baby.