Friday, January 2, 2009

2/365: New flips, free pug


New flips/free pug, originally uploaded by alycialeanne.
I got these awesome, incredibly comfortable flip flops yesterday at my favorite surf shop in Santa Barbara for 30% off and because it is still too cold to wear them, i wanted to take a picture of them because i love them that much. I also haven't unpacked from the trip yet, as you can see by the unzipped red bag, though i did manage to take down the Christmas tree. I don't usually unpack from a trip until I desperately need something from inside the bag. And being that I'm off today, incredibly lazy and still in my pj's, i haven't had the need to get anything out (i.e. hair brush, makeup, heck I'll even admit it - deodorant).


Cy seems to be into my flip flops too, or maybe he is just attention starved from being at doggie daycare for 4 days and is following me around to every room in the apt in case i magically produce a treat from my pocket or something...

1 comments:

Sherrie said...

I'm jealous you bought flip flops. I would live in sandals if I could, but being that I live in WI I only wear them April-Oct (Nov if I really push it!).