Monday, January 19, 2009

19/365: Being Crafty



So a few months ago I stumbled upon the cutest little stuffie in the world, Sigmund the Octopus from futuregirl.com. She was kind enough to send me the pattern, along with a few other different sea creatures i have started working on but have packed away with my christmas decorations. I named him Fezziwig because he was created around christmas time and he lived in our christmas tree. But being that it took me around 8 hours to complete him, I decided against packing him away with our christmas decorations. He is sitting out in our living room for a while. Hard work like that needs to be showcased lol!

7 comments:

Certain Creatures said...

what a cute Octopus!
I recognize him from Alice's blog (futuregirl)! ;)
thanks so much for visiting..
til soon

Sus said...

You did a really great job on your octopus!! I've wanted to make one of these for a long time, but who knows when I'll ever get around to it. Love yours, though!!

Anonymous said...

That's cute!

futuregirl said...

Great job, Alycia! He's as cute as can be. :)

futuregirl said...

You should totally add him to the flickr pool:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/futuregirloctopusstuffies/pool/

Wingnut said...

This photo cracked me up! He is really cute! 8 hours? Wow!

Tails said...

Aw what a cutie! Congrats on also being featured on futuregirl's blog! Isnt it cool!