Tuesday, January 27, 2009

27/365: Breathe.



I got this necklace from seller, Charms by Me on Etsy and I love it! She is a great seller and very accommodating in my request. This necklace means a lot to me because sometimes i get so worked up about something that i really do forget to breathe and this is something to remind me to just let things go.

If you order something from her, tell her I referred you :)

Since I took this picture in the mirror, I was planning on flipping it around to show the right way, but I don't think my photo editing program has that option!

4 comments:

donna said...

Love it!!

Lann said...

what does it say i cant see it?

Alycia said...

it says Breathe.

Metropolitan Housewife said...

Lovely! Etsy can be a very, very dangerous place for people who are passionate about jewelry. Very. Dangerous.