Friday, January 23, 2009

23/365: Keeping busy on a rainy day





It's been rainy the last few days and I'm off today since I have to work the weekend shift. I was feeling bored so I went to Michael's and picked up a few of these really cute jars, some moss, pebbles, sculpey clay and put together this mini terrarium and the little mushrooms and owl :)

I got my inspiration from etsy, which is my new favorite site.

And I am satisfied :)

4 comments:

donna said...

OMG this is SO cute. You just inspired me to do something like this! :D Thanks for sharing it, so adorable :D

Anonymous said...

Both are really cute. I like doing things like that too, but haven't for a long time. Maybe it's time I did.

Casii said...

How fun is this!?
I'm going to have to forward to a friend whose daughter is mad about mushrooms. She'll flip.

Wingnut said...

That is too darn cute and so creative I could scream! LOL!