Monday, January 26, 2009

26/365: Hate it



I really really really hate studying for facial bones and the skull. There are so many little bones in your skull and face, and you need to know where to center and angle the tube on them for the xray to come out good for the dr. And on top of that, you need to know the evaluation criteria that the film must have in order to even send it to the dr or else your ass is on the line for sending a shitty image and letting the patient go when they will eventually need to come back for an additional better picture. It gets confusing when there is the same view that you would use for the skull as for the face. This isn't making any sense but ugh, i'm just really hating this last bit of positioning.

And I'm starting to feel stressed on things that I should have down by this point and I am still struggling with, like ribs, sternums, and breathing lateral T-spines....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is studying to be an RN. She loves it though...most of the time. It's awful to have to study for something when you really don't like want to!

donna said...

I can see where that might give you a bit of a headache... lol.

You will be fine though!! :D