We only go to the grocery store when we absolutely need to (i.e. starving, having a party). Now, granted we are on our last roll of TP, have no milk, and no food to cook for dinner, but that is ok because we have an unopened bottle of champagne from new years, a pint of heavy creme that is about to turn, some beer and burger buns, and a jar full of pickle juice with probably only one pickle left. We can concoct something out of that, right?
I don't know why, but I have found myself to develop a strong hatred toward the grocery store. Between the slow, aisle hogging people, to the long annoying lines, to the carts that somehow always end up a tad bit too close to my car in the parking lot, I really would much rather go hungry (temporarily, of course) than deal with that. I always leave pissed off. Sad, I know. But true as you can see!
*Whispers* we will probably end up going later tonight once all the slow old people are sound asleep and the run away germy carts are tucked in for the night .That's the joy of having a 24 hour Safeway. Now, if only i will be awake myself to go...
Oh, and one more thing....this blog has successfully posted a picture a day, everyday, for this entire month of January! So far so good. I am proud :) Now, I am off to eat some burger buns....
2 comments:
I hate going shopping too, lol. Now that I have kids I HAVE to go regularly or CPS would come get me.
So I go, but not with any kind of excitement! :-P
Great post! I love the pic of your fridge. That's a great idea to document some very important "ordinary life."
Post a Comment