I want to try something fun so I thought I'd have my very first giveaway! The prize will be one of my glass tile necklaces.
Info about my tile necklaces:
Each glass tile measures 7/8'' and is sealed with a high-gloss finish on the back. The back contains a color coordinated paper to match the design on the front. A small sterling silver plated Aanraku Bail is attached to the tile and will come on an 18'' nickel plated ball chain.
Here are the rules:
1) Become a follower of this blog.
2) Link back to this blog entry in your blog to spread the word.
3) Leave a comment here telling me you did so with a contact email address so I can notify the winner :)
Contest will end at 11:59pm March 31st. Entrants will be assigned a # in the order their comment was received. Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be announced April 1st.
Good luck!
Each glass tile measures 7/8'' and is sealed with a high-gloss finish on the back. The back contains a color coordinated paper to match the design on the front. A small sterling silver plated Aanraku Bail is attached to the tile and will come on an 18'' nickel plated ball chain.
Here are the rules:
1) Become a follower of this blog.
2) Link back to this blog entry in your blog to spread the word.
3) Leave a comment here telling me you did so with a contact email address so I can notify the winner :)
Contest will end at 11:59pm March 31st. Entrants will be assigned a # in the order their comment was received. Winner will be chosen using random.org and will be announced April 1st.
Good luck!
2 comments:
i want one! haha, those are cute!
what a sweet necklace. wish i had found you sooner...i just found you through futuregirl.com and saw your cute octopus.
Post a Comment