skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My Photo Blog Experiment
Documenting 365 days in 2009...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
56/365: Weekend craft project
Well, I would have done it tonight if i didn't have to study sectional anatomy. Or watch American Idol. Now I have to wait :) and so do you.
*cheesy
1 comments:
Lann
said...
ohhh i wonder what it is?~
March 4, 2009 at 4:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe To
Followers
This year so far...
www.
flick
r
.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called
Project 365
. Make your own badge
here
.
Book Montage
Get this widget!
Fellow 365-ers
{Mz}Cellaneous - Maryville Missouri Photographer Lana Cease
A dream come true
10 years ago
365 Days of Something
Stick a Fork in Me, I'm Done!
16 years ago
MAMA ZUKES PROJECT 365
16 years ago
Under the Oak Trees
Broad Banded Water Snake
17 years ago
2009 Photo Project 365
Favorite Craft Blogs
Fidgety Fingers
HOW I KEEP MY SPRING ONIONS (OR ANYTHING WITH ROOTS) ONCE I RETURN FROM THE SUPERMARKET
8 years ago
Covered In Crafts
Reusing Old Bed Pillows
10 years ago
zakka life
Zakka Life Has Moved!
12 years ago
life of a bird
LIGHTS!
12 years ago
Red Marionette
Glitter-dom: The messy journey of a glitter filled letter project
13 years ago
princess lasertron
30days
Chara Michele
Favorite Places
Etsy
Facebook
Fail Blog
Gaping Void
Lol Cats
Not Always Right
Passive Aggressive Notes
Petfinder
Phonezoo
Post Secret
Pug Rescue
Twopeas
Upsidedown Dogs
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
76
)
►
March
(
13
)
▼
February
(
30
)
Glass Tile Necklace Giveaway!
59/365: Bath time!
58/365: Wine rack full!
57/365: Warm colors
56/365: Weekend craft project
55/365: Violating Mr. Bones
54/365: This is me tonight
53/365: Trying my hand at card making.
52/365: We must be the meanest pug owners ever
51/365: I Love Him
50/365: Just me today
49/365: Let there be sun!
48/365: It's how I feel
47/365: The best white wine, Oyster Bay
46/365: Candy Love
45/365: <3
44/365: Walking the poog
43/365: Another drive by shooting
Please Sign This!
42/365: Long lunch break
41/365: Is this really necessary?
40/365: Who says this?
39/365: Dog Toys
38/365: Random Hike (and 2 for 1 pics today!)
37/365: Still raining.
36/365: My weekly commute.
35/365: Calm before the storm.
34/365: Brain dead
33/365: It's gonna take a lot more than that ;)
32/365: Superbowl!
►
January
(
33
)
►
2008
(
6
)
►
December
(
6
)
Tags
Stats
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Photoblogs.org
Blogs
1 comments:
ohhh i wonder what it is?~
Post a Comment