We were going to go to Berkley for a few hours today, but I was feeling sick and really tired so we turned around and on the way back we stopped at this park off the freeway to make our little trip worth the 4$ we paid for the toll.
There was this cute little barn and a bunch of what i think were prairie dogs running around. It was really cute and I'm happy the weather is so nice again :)
And because those little prairie dogs were so stinkin cute, I'm posting two pictures for the day!

There was this cute little barn and a bunch of what i think were prairie dogs running around. It was really cute and I'm happy the weather is so nice again :)
And because those little prairie dogs were so stinkin cute, I'm posting two pictures for the day!
2 comments:
Awww! It is cute.
Great photo.
Post a Comment