I really didn't do anything today. I was so unproductive, even in class, that I had nothing to take a picture of but myself.
Lately I've been feeling very annoyed with school. I wish we would stop having new classes and just start reviewing for the registry. Focus on one thing instead of 9. There are only 18 weeks left and I am just over learning new information. My brain is full. It has reached capacity. It's ready to blow! I'm really ready for this to be over.
I miss my family, I miss my free time, I miss making my own money, I miss NOT being lazy and I miss my in-shape body. I'm disorganized, I'm slipping into my "I don't give a f*ck" mode and what's bad is I don't care.
I know everything will be alright in the end. It usually is...
especially if I can get a fairly decent haircut :)
1 comments:
Just wanted to say thanks for commenting on my blog. Posting a picture a day for a year sounds like a fun experiment!
Post a Comment