I'm sorry, i really am. I can no longer boast about posting a picture every day because i missed yesterday, day #69 :( I worked the late shift, came home at 10, ate dinner and had to go to bed right away because i worked the early shift today at 7:30. So i really didn't have any time, or motivation, to take a picture of the day and I am disappointed in myself. It's only three months in and it's proving to be hard already. But the cool thing, or depressing thing actually, was that the moon that was out when i drove home from work last night, was still out when i drove back to work this morning :/
So here is my new window box. I wanted some color instead of greens only, but I'm pretty sure i will end up killing them. Color = kill. I have better luck with just green viney plants. But we'll see...
1 comments:
Hey,
Sorry for this random comment but I noticed that you are a follower of Allie Brown's Layouts and wanted to let you know there is a new site that is similar in style that you might like as well!
Check us out @ www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com
♥
Post a Comment