I feel bad for not being in the Christmas spirit earlier, but I'm out of my funk and we are having a nice little Christmas here in our apartment for the first time. We exchanged gifts earlier, and called our families to open presents over the phone, which was a bit chaotic with lots of loud and confused voices due to being on speaker-phone lol.
Bri got me a Canon Powershot SX110 IS which is awsome. I broke my last camera broke over the summer after my BIL's wedding, so i haven't taken any pictures since. I love my canon and am learning how to take manual shots because they look 100 x's better than auto. I got Bri some bbq stuff, clothes and The Dark Knight dvd. Cyrus got tons of new stuffed animal toys (with the gift card he won from the halloween contest!) and rawhides so he's been nuts all morning searching for more food in the left over wrapping papers. Now we are cooking dinner which will be steak, loaded twice baked potatoes, and salad while watching the Muppet's Christmas Carol.
Tomorrow is my last day of work before my week-long vacation. We are staying in Pismo beach, Catalina, and Santa Barabara for a few days. This vacation is much needed as I keep having dreams about the hospital, crazy patients, and taking x-rays. And when we get back I will have about 25 more weeks till graudation!
Here's some pics from today:

Merry Christmas!

Bri got me a Canon Powershot SX110 IS which is awsome. I broke my last camera broke over the summer after my BIL's wedding, so i haven't taken any pictures since. I love my canon and am learning how to take manual shots because they look 100 x's better than auto. I got Bri some bbq stuff, clothes and The Dark Knight dvd. Cyrus got tons of new stuffed animal toys (with the gift card he won from the halloween contest!) and rawhides so he's been nuts all morning searching for more food in the left over wrapping papers. Now we are cooking dinner which will be steak, loaded twice baked potatoes, and salad while watching the Muppet's Christmas Carol.
Tomorrow is my last day of work before my week-long vacation. We are staying in Pismo beach, Catalina, and Santa Barabara for a few days. This vacation is much needed as I keep having dreams about the hospital, crazy patients, and taking x-rays. And when we get back I will have about 25 more weeks till graudation!
Here's some pics from today:
A rare sight: Leesh behind a stove.
Merry Christmas!
1 comments:
Your pug looks like quite a character! We have a dog blog, if you ever want to visit.
www.dandelioncutestcorgi.blogspot.com
love your photo a day idea. I want to try that too! Right now all we have is snow snow snow. Ick.
Post a Comment